Transit Operations Assistant
COME JOIN US IN THIS EXCITING AND FAST PACED ENVIRONMENT.
Community Connection in Enterprise is seeking a Transit Operations Assistant. This is a 20-29 hour per week position, with a pay range of $15.06 – $21.13 per hour, including vacation/sick leave as well as retirement benefits after one year of employment. Duties will include greeting visitors, answering phones, completing data entry tasks, dispatching rides to transportation staff, and performing driving duties as a fill-in and on a regular rotation.
- Enter trip requests into the agency’s reservation and dispatch software.
- Assist staff with reservation and will-call dispatching and scheduling.
- Prepare correspondence, perform data entry, and assist with monthly reports.
- Assist with record keeping for on-going training requirements.
- Drive on a fill-in basis and on a regular rotation to relieve bus drivers for scheduled breaks and lunches.
Must pass pre-employment drug test, criminal history background check, and DMV records check.
Applications must be returned to Community Connection, 2802 Adams Ave. La Grande, OR. 97850, in person or by mail, or e-mailed to email@example.com.
Community Connection is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or you may call us at 1-541-963-3186.