Community Connection of Wallowa County is seeking to fill the position of Transit Assistant Manager.
This salaried position pays $3,248 – $4,725/month including a competitive benefits package: paid vacation/sick/holiday, paid health/dental insurance accompanied by an HSA/HRA option, and retirement eligibility after one year of employment. We are willing to train the right person but a background in planning, interpreting regulations, program implementation, and supervising staff is desirable.
Position Duties Include:
- Oversees day-to-day operations of the Wallowa County transit program.
- Staff Scheduling: Assists with scheduling of drivers in all modes of Public Transit (fixed route, paratransit, demand response, contract services, intercity, etc.).
- Dispatch and Trip Planning: Accurately processes trip requests from passengers with the agency’s reservation software.
- Billing Support: Processes billing and sales functions for agency contracts.
- Completes written reports: including accident, incident, complaint, minor maintenance, data collection and accounting in an accurate and timely manner.
- Performs outreach and marketing to build participation, awareness, and visibility of transit programs.
- Occasional travel in and out of the state to attend meetings, conferences, and training.
Must pass pre-employment drug test and criminal history background check. A valid Oregon Driver’s License is required.
An application and resume are both required, and letters of recommendation are strongly encouraged. All applications/resumes must be returned in person or by mail to Community Connection Administration Office, 2802 Adams Ave. La Grande, Oregon 97850, or by e-mail to email@example.com. All applications/resumes must be returned to Community Connection by November 20, 2023 at 4:00 PM.
Community Connection is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or you may call us at 1-541-963-3186.