SCRIBE - FULL TIME
SCRIBE - FULL TIME
As an employer, Wallowa Memorial Hospital and Medical Clinics value compassion, respect, and integrity. As an employee, you can expect a fulfilling career surrounded by likeminded individuals committed to providing premier care to the residents of Wallowa County.
Wallowa Memorial treats all employees like valued family members and you will have the exciting opportunity to be a part of a world class healthcare facility. We are recognized nationally as one of the Top 20 Critical Access Hospitals and have been named a Top Place to Work in Healthcare for 3 years running.
Provides indirect patient care in the office setting; provides premier care that meets the psychosocial, physical and general aspects of care; meets the communication needs of patient and family; provides premier care that reflects the mission of the District. This position is under the supervision of a provider and clinical supervisor.
- Provides indirect patient care under the supervision of a provider and clinical supervisor.
- Transcribe provider’s dictation into chart notes for the provider’s review, signature, and corrections for inclusion into patient’s medical record.
- Provide patient service by updating medical histories and medication records.
- Places medical provider orders and referrals in EMR as appropriate and approved by provider.
- Submit electronic charges for all services performed at the provider’s direction.
- Scrub patient charts to verify patient is current in health maintenance of disease.
- Accurately enters data in the patient’s medical record. Documentation done in EMR compliant with Meaningful Use standards.
- Ensures confidentiality of patient records and all communications.
Wallowa County Health Care District is an alcohol and drug-free workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer. Offers of employment are contingent on successful completion of drug and background screenings. Please note we follow Federal Guidelines regarding prohibited substances, even for those legal at the state level.
Applicants in need of a reasonable accommodation in the application or recruitment process should contact the Human Resources department for assistance. Paper applications may be obtained at Wallowa Memorial Hospital.