Status: full time
As an employer, Wallowa Memorial Hospital and Medical Clinics value compassion, respect, and integrity. As an employee, you can expect a fulfilling career surrounded by likeminded individuals committed to providing premier care to the residents of Wallowa County.
Wallowa Memorial treats all employees like valued family members and you will have the exciting opportunity to be a part of a world class healthcare facility. We are recognized nationally as one of the Top 20 Critical Access Hospitals and have been named a Top Place to Work in Healthcare for 3 years running.
The experienced MRI technologist will, at minimum:
- Perform MRI scans for both outpatients and inpatients
- Complete routine MRI safety screening
- Work closely with radiologists on MRI protocols and patient care
- Navigate different computer software programs to schedule and perform exams
- Communicate with team members, medical offices and providers to ensure exams are performed correctly
- MRI Board Certification required
- American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT) Certification required
- Computed Tomography (CT) registration highly preferred
- EHR (electronic health record) experience preferred
- Experience working in a hospital setting
- Excellent computer skills with knowledge of Epic software
- Positive and professional attitude
- Ability to multitask while maintaining a high level of accuracy
- Familiarity with Siemens MRI equipment highly preferred
Wallowa County Health Care District is an alcohol and drug-free workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer. Offers of employment are contingent on successful completion of drug and background screenings. Please note we follow Federal Guidelines regarding prohibited substances, even for those legal at the state level.
Applicants in need of a reasonable accommodation in the application or recruitment process should contact the Human Resources department for assistance. Paper applications may be obtained at Wallowa Memorial Hospital
Salary Range: $39.68 + DOE + Differential